mercoledì 23 febbraio 2011

Hoping I would see the world through both my eyes.

I am really enjoying sketching for my Studio Art class, so I thought I'd post a few of my drawings with pictures of the scene. Some of the pictures aren't exactly what I was looking at as I sketched, the angles are a little different, but you'll get the idea.  I always forget how much I love drawing until I start doing it again, so I hope to keep it up when I get home.





"Today I finally overcame trying to fit the world inside a picture frame. Maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm in the mood to lose my way but let me say, you should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes. It brought me back to life. You'll be with me next time I go outside, no more 3x5's."
- John Mayer

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento